First, let’s talk about beer! You will be able to enjoy one of the many festivals happening:
June 27th to July 1st: the Toronto Ribfest 2015 in Centennial Park. This large rib fest and music festival celebrates summer here in Toronto. You can enjoy delicious food, craft beers and great music. http://torontoribfest.com/
July 9th: Summer Craft Beer Fest.
This fun event takes place in Liberty Market Building and celebrates summer sunshine and ice-cold craft beer. You can stroll the streets of Liberty Market and maybe you will find your new favourite craft beer. http://www.summercraftbeerfest.com/
July 24-26th: the Toronto’s Festival of Beer happening from July 24th to the 26th in Bandshell Park at the CNE. This festival proposes a stage with amazing artists, Brewmaster sessions, a World of Beer Pavilion Ireland, new brews and the “Beerlicious grilling experience”. http://beerfestival.ca/
August 8th: The Roundhouse Craft Beer and Food Trucks. Taking place at Roundhouse Park this festival was created to provide the opportunity to sample Ontario’s finest craft beer and delicious food from Toronto best food trucks. You can just bring your blanket and enjoy the park view and vibe. With summer coming, you will surely enjoy this day at the park. http://www.craftbeerfest.ca/
Concerning Toronto’s best cuisine, we propose you to check out:
- June 20th and 26th: Kensington Krawl Food & Culture Tour at Jimmy’s coffee. During this event you will have the possibility to explore the diverse tastes of Kensington Market, you will learn the history and the heritage of this market and meet local chefs. http://savourtoronto.com/food-tours/kensington-krawl/
- August 1st to August 3rd 2015: Pan American Food Festival: Finally, this year Toronto is hosting the Pan Am Games! For this occasion, Toronto will renew their Pan American Food Festival from. You will find flavours and cultures of the 41 countries of North, South and Central America. The free to public festival will showcase international chefs, music and dance ensembles. http://panamfoodfest.com/
- August 8-9th: Jerkfest: The Jerkfest is celebrating this year its 14th Birthday and invites you to taste the traditional jerk chicken, fish or pork; or if you dare, take on the exotic meats of alligator, Kangaroo & shark! Meet up at Centennial Park. http://www.jerkfestival.ca/
But you might also be interested by the Tours and other Markets proposed this summer.
- July 3-16th: Summerlicious is back this year! The top restaurants in the city offer opportunity to sample a wide variety of diverse and innovative cuisine through prix-fixe menus. Lunch will cost you around 18$ and the dinners will be between 25$ and 45$. http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=817faf2c85006410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD
- August 14-16th: The Waterfront Night Market: there’s nothing better than a stroll around the harbourfront to try this culinary experience: Asian cuisine on the theme “Street Food”. Check out this cross-cultural social event at the T&T supermarket. http://waterfrontnightmarket.com/
As you can see you won’t have time for anything other than fun this summer! Don’t hesitate to join these events and enjoy the food and beer that the city of Toronto has to offer.
The Grand Opening for Southport’s Toronto location took place on Tuesday June 9. This is their second location which just opened in the Castlefield Design District in Toronto. Their first location in Vaughan is their main showroom. They have many products including lounging, seasonal and dining collections, a large selection of fire pits and tables, umbrellas and barbeques.
Guests arrived early showing up around 5 pm and everyone got the chance to view Southport’s beautifully designed patio furniture and accessories. People seemed to particularly like the Louvre Daybed with Canopy which was actually very comfortable. The store was perfectly laid out to display each product and the event was able to showcase the modern and stylish patio furniture while celebrating the company’s newest addition.
There was plenty of food for everyone. All night the chef was outside grilling up burgers, chicken and sausages for the attendees to enjoy. Inside there was also a grazing area with chips and popcorn that as donated by the Neal Brothers as well as homemade lobster dip (my personal favourite) from MartimeLobster.ca.
The event also had give-aways! Included in the give-aways were:
- 2 Weber barbeques courtesy of Southport
- A lobster dinner for 4 delivered to your house donated by Maritime Lobster
- A Starbucks gift bag that included coffee, a French press and a mug
- A basket FULL of many different products from Neal Brothers like pretzels and popcorn
Even though it was raining, people made their way to the design district to attend the grand opening and overall it was a success. Some people walked away with prizes but everyone had a great time.
Southport Contact Information:
(905) 850- 9995
6201 Highway 7 West, Vaughan
(416) 785- 7788
1296 Castlefield Avenue
Don’t just hear about the latest techniques, learn how to master them from leading industry experts at Microsoft Bing, American Express, Investors Group, Constant Contact and more!
Your business is in need of learning! You can participate in this year “Donate & Learn Business Expo 2015” and learn all about cutting-edge branding, search engine, and social media marketing strategies, among Toronto’s top entrepreneurs.
You’ll have the possibility to work on advanced workshops covering differents topics : SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and more! Be sure to attend so you’ll know all those clues to operate a successful business!
100% of donations will go to Enactus-Ryerson Project Growing North
Date: June 30th, 2015
Time: 12pm – 5pm
Location: Ryerson University, 350 Victoria St, Toronto, ON M5B 2K3, Canada
Limited spots are available – Register now to reserve yours: http://greenlotus.ca/expo.
The new Delta Toronto Hotel, is located between the Air Canada Centre and the Rogers Centre, beside the Metro Toronto Convention Centre so is perfect for events associated with the trade centre. This hotel rises in heart of the downtown in Toronto and has 17,000 square feet of meeting space spread over 12 venues/rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and built-in audiovisual equipment. Its largest space, the SoCo Ballroom, is 6,528 square feet and holds 700 theatre-style. It also has a 4,000-square-foot terrace with city views that holds 300 for receptions which is a rare find at a hotel.
This brand new hotel has several nice meeting rooms, that are easily customized to a variety of set ups. The following information on the meeting rooms provide comfortable spaces for all meeting planners. Number of Guest Rooms: 567, Number of Meeting Spaces: 12, Largest Meeting Room Capacity: 700.
Above all, the best feature in this hotel is well-filled rooms. These rooms have a great space to relax and enjoy the great view from there. We look forward to hosting clients for their meetings and events with a reception on the large deck looking over the Steamwhistle Brewery.
Address: 75 Lower Simcoe Street, Toronto, ON M5J 3A6, Canada
Phone: (416) 849-1200
The Richmond is a contemporary gallery located in the heart of the fashion district, and just steps from downtown. Perfect for art showings, corporate functions and social events of all sizes the Richmond is one of Toronto’s premium spaces, so all clients would be offered one of the great opportunity for spending great celebrations.
The Richmond’s location and staff continue to be the perfect spot to create memorable experiences meant to be share, The Richmond is the ideal location for meetings, receptions, closing dinners, product launches and all your corporate function needs.
Essentially, the venue is ideal for a variety events or special celebrations because the interior is uniquely designed and used a variety of Green materials.. Clients are attracted to the Richmond because the space is flexible in nature, this venue can be transformed to create a unique event for every client.
Regardless of the event, everyone feels comfortable surrounded by the modern sophistication of The Richmond. Sprawling 18 foot ceilings rise up from the serenity of bamboo flooring to create an open, spacious environment, ready for anything. The Richmond is ideal for gatherings as large as 150 people and has a great prep area and coat check. The Richmond is a special space and enjoyed by a variety of clients.
Address: 477 Richmond St. W. Suite 104 Toronto, ON, M5V, 3E7