IDS Show – Opening Night 2017
The interior Design Show (IDS) provides the total design experience!The IDS Launch is one of CityEvents favourite annual events. You can always expect a visual paradise of design trends.
Some of our favourite booths included the Canadian Tire launch of their new paint, all of the up and coming artists and designers of furniture and accessories, Miele, and the shoe display at the Bea booth.
Some highlights for this year include
- designboom mart Toronto 2017 -designed by Ryerson School of Interior design
- and curated by notable digital design magazine designboom
- Talent Talks with a number of international and local talent. This includes Honour Sir David Adjaye OBE who makes their Toronto debut as well as Amanda Nisbet, Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Nicky Haslam, and Megan Torza g Q&A sessions.
- Open Air: An exploration of space, Open Air aims to develop innovative ways for homeowners to extend their living spaces.
- The LAB: Transform your home to a smarthome. Experience the convergence of technology and design.
- Opening Night Party: this year’s theme is rebellion, Join over 5,500 industry notables as they kick off the design filled weekend
- Kentwood Design Challenge at IDS 2017. Where students were challenged to create a unique design utilizing Kentwood hardwood flooring, and five finalists were selected to ‘build out’ their visions at IDS. See some of our photos.